On Tuesday October 1 at 12PM, we will be releasing several package beers for pre-sale to celebrate our 6th Annual Burnpile Harvest Fest. You can purchase all pre-sale package beers via www.burnpileavl.com. Pre-sale package beer sales will concluded on Tuesday October 8th at 11:59PM.
All pre-sale package beers can be picked up with those VIP ticket holders bottles at the taproom located at 40 Collier Avenue on Thursday 10/10 from 2-10PM; Friday 10/11 from 12-10PM; Saturday 10/12 from 12-10PM and Sunday 10/13 from 12-10PM. We will not be hosting bottle/can pick ups during the festival.
*Please note, we have taken into consideration the Brown Paper Tickets transaction fees when pricing these beers and ticket packages. Brown Paper Tickets will add fees at checkout.
**Please bring a valid ID with you. Bartenders will have a list of individuals and purchases and will not send beer with someone who does not have a matching ID to the name on the order. We cannot allow someone else to pick up your beer unless they provide their physical ID.
***If releases are not picked up within the above timeframe, the purchaser forgoes the purchase back to Burial Beer Co.
****VIP Bottles are only available to VIP ticket holders; VIP2 Ticket holders will receive a code to purchase more VIP bottles. See below for more information.
A ticket to Burnpile is NOT required to pre-purchase these package releases.
We are releasing the below beers:
• Extinction of Useless Light Rum Barrel-Aged Sour- 500ml bottles- $15/bottle- limit 4 per person
• The Brightly Lit Trail of Dead DIPA - 16oz Can- $17/4pack- limit 3 4 packs per person
• Tombs of Technicolor Golden Sour Ale with Key Lime, Vanilla and Cinnamon - 500ml bottles- $15/bottle- limit 4 per person
• Under A Tide of Eternal Conquest- 16oz Cans- $17/4pack- Limit 6 4 packs per person
• Portal Beyond Nonexistence Imperial Stout with Cocoa Nib, Tahitian Vanilla, Smoked Sea Salt and Vietnamese Cinnamon - $17/500ml bottle- limit 2 bottles per person
• Static at the Bend MC Lager - Magnums- $29- limit 1 per person
Also starting on Tuesday 10/1 at 12PM, VIP2 ticket holders will be able to purchase 1 more each of the VIP bottles as well. The ability to purchase more VIP bottles will also conclude at 11:59PM on Tuesday October 8th.
• For Now We are Laid to Rest Cuvee Bourbon Barrel-Aged Blend of Strong Ales
• Shrine of Nonexistence Imperial Stout with Cocoa Nibs, Hazelnuts, Tahitian Vanilla Beans and Sea Salt
VIP2 ticket holders will receive two codes (one per bottle) via email on Monday 9/30 no later than 12PM with instructions on how to use the codes. If you realize you have not received the codes by then, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.