Latest Update - April 30, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS REQUIRED BY NC LAW TO WEAR A MASK INSIDE IF YOU ARE NOT SEATED AT YOUR TABLE.
- We host FOH meetings regularly to keep staff informed.
- We ask that our employees maintain a safe social distance from one another and guests.
- Our indoor dining room is spaced to comply with social distancing and current capacity guidelines.
- We have plexiglass up at the ordering areas of the inside bar.
- Masks will be worn by all employees.
- By the mandate of Buncombe County and North Carolina law, customers are required to wear masks inside if not seated at your table.
- We will drop all plates, silverware, and drinks at the end of the table and ask that guests collaborate with your server on passing food around the table
- We spaced outside tables and rooftop tables at least 6 feet apart.
- We implemented strict sanitation SOPs that are reviewed consistently with staff at meetings which include disinfecting bathrooms, surfaces, point of sale systems, pens, billfolds, and any other items that are re-used by customers (although we greatly minimized items with multi-use).
- We've made hand sanitizer available in several areas.
- Our managers completed the NC Count on Me Pledge.
- Employees will wash their hands before work and whenever they have the opportunity.
- QR Codes are available for bar service